200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India is very popular among the students who chose to be Yoga Teachers or for personal life transformation. The word yoga originates from the Sanskrit word ‘Yuji which means the union of the individual consciousness with the universal consciousness. People choose yoga as their profession, as an exercise for body fitting and healthy life, or as a reason for a vacation. More interesting is some may even search for yoga with lots of questions in mind. The real learners are those who search for the divinity of yoga. encountering self-finding liberation and changing the destination of their life.
Om Shanti Om Yoga Ashram provides 200-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh a fusion and combination of various styles of yoga-like 45 Asanas. Pranayama. Shat Kriyas, Anatomy, Teaching Methodology, Mantra Chanting, Meditation, Yoga Therapy, Yoga Philosophy, Practicum, and Students Ethical Value. We provide a hands-on training program that included all the important elements of Yoga such as. Our classes are conducted by experienced Yoga Instructors in Hatha, Vinyasa, Alignment, and Iyengar way of Adjustment for students.
Why Choose 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India
- 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course is the shortest course that will start your journey as a Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance USA (RYT-200).
- 200 Hours Yoga Course is Only a 25 days course, which means almost everyone can join this course easily.
- This 25 days Yoga Teacher Training Course covers both the classes; theoretical and practical.
- The 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course includes all the important aspects of Hatha and Ashtanga flow Vinyasa yoga.
- The 24 days of the Yoga Teacher Training Course makes you aware of the true lifestyle of a Yogi or Yogini.
- If you are an experienced one, then a 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course is the best to keep practicing yoga.
- If you are a beginner in the field of yoga, then go with the 200 Hours Yoga Course as it will give you a sparkling start in the world of yoga.
Curriculum- 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India
- In-depth study and practice of Hatha and Ashtanga yoga.
- Learn about the adjustment and alignment techniques for an injury-free practice.
- Learn about yoga’s fascinating history and take part in discussions about the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
- Regularly take part in active meditation sessions and develop an awareness of the various dimensions.
- Practice various types of pranayama (control of breathing) or breathing techniques.
- Yoga Nidra: Discover the concept that will introduce you to peacefulness and calmness.
- Experience all six Shatkarma techniques cleansing practices.
- Our 200-hour yoga course in Rishikesh, India will also introduce you to the concept of mantra chanting and mudra bandha yoga to nurture positive vibrations inside.
- We demonstrate the workings of the human musculoskeletal system through anatomy and physiology sessions.
- Participate in interactive teaching sessions here our teachers guide you in teaching a class and turn you into an effective teacher.
- Enjoy your time with your fellow yogis with our fun activities like laughter yoga classes, dance yoga classes, and more.
- Explore this land of yoga and spirituality by taking part in excursions to nearby places.