The stricter CO2 emission standards for new passenger cars in Europe and net-zero emissions targets have encouraged the automotive industry to accelerate the transition to electric mobility. As estimated for every 100kg saved, an EV’s driving range increases by 10% to 11% and battery costs will reduce by 20%. The innovation and successful applications of new light metals and composite materials can also improve the safety and strength of car bodies, optimize components structural design and save EVs’ energy. The great progress of advanced manufacturing techniques enables the joining of multi materials and hybrid parts as well. Besides decarbonization policies require more green materials in cars’ full lifecycle production.
European EV Lightweight Summit 2023 will bring together 300+ attendees to discuss valuable EV lightweight development insights and share cutting-edge vehicle weight reduction technologies. We will provide a high-level and whole-industry-chain conference platform for you to exchange key industrial information and build a lighter and sustainable automotive future together with you.
Event Date/ Location / Organizer
November 23-24, 2023 / Frankfurt,Germany / ECV International
The summit will be held in-person and online.
- 2023 Forecasts and Trends Analysis of EV Lightweight Development in Europe
- How Vehicle Lightweight Embraces the Wave of Electrification Revolution
- Multi-Material Body—Advanced Solutions to Balance Lightweight, Cost and Performance
- Sustainable and Lightweight EVs with the Integrated Applications of Aluminum Alloys
- Driving the Future—Innovative Sustainable Materials in Next-Generation Lightweight EVs
- Advanced Ultra High-Strength Steels (UHSS) Development for Vehicles’ Overall Weight Reduction and Green Steel Production Process by Using Hydrogen
- Challenges and Methods to Realize EV Lightweight and Achieve Net-Zero Emissions
- Advanced Joining Technologies in Multi-Material Lightweight Parts Design
- Developing New Lightweight Chassis Architecture and Technology for Future EVs
- Cell to Body Technology (CTB): A New Approach to Lighter and Safer Next Generation BEVs
- Advanced Mega-Casting Technique
- How Smart Manufacturing Contributes to EVs’ Lightweight
- Thermoplastic Materials’ Innovative Applications on Vehicle Exteriors
- Composite Material: Safety and Weight-Optimized Battery Cover for E-Mobility
- Magnesium Alloys for Automotive Structures and PHEV Lightweight Powertrain
Consulting ; OEMs ; Tier 1 and Tier 2 ; Steel ; Associations ; Magnesium Alloys ; Titanium ; Aluminum Alloys ; Composite Materials ; Engineering Plastics ; Welding/Stamping ; Joining/Assembly ; 3D Printing ; CAE and Simulation ; Die Casting ; Components
European EV Lightweight Summit 2023 is looking forward to your arrival !
If you are interested in participating in the summit, you can visit our official website or email us.
Shanghai ECV International Co., Ltd. (ECV International) is Asia’s leading organizer of high-end international events of all sizes with 100+ experts on industry research, event planning and management. We are committed to providing customers with high-quality and personalized service for each and every event.
Based in Shanghai, our business scope reaches out the globe. Every year, we host regularly more than 60 high-level online and in-person international conferences in China, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, France, Germany and other countries, attracting 6,000+ attendees from across the world— including senior management of established players, to first-time entrepreneurs of start-ups, to technical KOLs.
Our mission is to present the cutting-edge and high-quality content, build a valuable networking platform for corporate executives, and help decision makers create value and pursue excellence.