The steel industry is one of the main sources of CO2 emissions, the “green revolution” in steel industry is vital for earth climate. Europe is the early adopter of green technology in different sectors, as well as the steel industry. According to McKinsey, in a net zero scenario, the global demand for steel would increase about 10% higher in 20250 than today, with almost 100% production will shift to low-carbon steel.
Besides, more and more end users demand low carbon material like steel, for decarbonized product. For example, automotive, construction, infrastructure, home appliance and so on. Therefore, the demand of green steel is keep increasing.However, there are still many barriers of adopting the green techs in steel industry, such as the high cost investment, less developed technology, few successful and practical business models.
In this context, European Green Steel Summit 2023 will bring together the most representatives from the leading companies in steel industry, and share the latest and most practical measures for green steel.
Event Date/ Location / Organizer
March 22-23, 2023/Frankfurt, Germany/ECV International
- Moving towards Zero-Emission Steel
- Fossil Fuel-Free ‘Green’ Steel, Reshape the Future of Steel
- Smart Carbon Usage: A New Pathway of Decarbonation Plan
- Necessary Certification for Green Steel Industry Development
- Panel Discussion: How to Build a Holistic Green Steel Industry Chain
- A Vision for the Future of Steel Enabled Sustainable Construction
- Fossil-free Steel for Net-Zero Truck Building
- Use Low-carbon Steel in Car Parts
- Green Steel Made Home Appliances Satisfy the‘Green’ Needs of Consumers
- Create a Low-carbon Circular Economy Industry Chain for Steel Industry
- The Role and Potential of CCUS for Steel Industry
- Carbon2Chem Solution Achieves Multiple Uses of Carbon
- Impact of Hydrogen DRI on EAF Steelmaking
- Digitalization Enables Completely Different Ways of Working in Steelmaking, and Create a High Efficiency and Low Pollution Steel Industry
Consulting Agencies; Steel Production, Processing and Manufacturing Enterprises; Energy-saving and Environmental Protection Design Enterprises; Green Hydrogen; OEM; Construction Enterprises; Iron Ore Suppliers; Pelletizing Equipment; Digital Solution Provider; Feedstock Suppliers
For more details of this event, please visit the website: http://www.ecvinternational.com/EuropeanGreenSteel/
Tel：+86-21-8026 0707 ext 803
Phone: 13271915990（WeChat ）
With a team of 100+ professionals specialized in events planning and execution, we held 60+ high-level online & in-person international summits around the world per year. The theme of the events involved in the fields of Vehicle, Energy, Manufacturing, Apparel & Textile, Footwear Industry, Digital Marketing, Carbon Neutral, Sustainability Development, Supply Chain, Finance, Digital Talent, Steel, Cyber Security and other traditional and emerging technology industries. We have served more than half of the Fortune 2000 companies and with 6000+ executives and delegates from top-notch corporations take part in our events each year.
We have successfully organized a number of industry-influential events through in-depth industry insight, well-managed customer relationship. Our mission is to provide professional services, connect and inform stakeholders the latest industry trends and best practices, and build a high-value social platform for industry executives. Help enterprise decision-makers meet challenges, seize opportunities and achieve efficient development and create more value.