Conference Short Name: PSYCHIATRY CONFERENCE 2023
Invitation for “35th International Conference on Psychiatry & Mental Health”
Theme: ” Scientific developments in Psychiatry and Mental Health“
The 35th International Conference on Psychiatry & Mental Health welcomes you to Osaka, Japan during October 12-13, 2023. The main theme of our conference is “Scientific developments in Psychiatry and Mental Health.
Psychiatry Conference 2023 welcomes all to participate and to have a great experience and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered, and the solutions adopted in the concerned field.
Abstracts on any aspect of the Psychiatry & Mental Health are encouraged. For any queries, contact on WhatsApp +44-1520330005
For more information: https://psychiatryconference.euroscicon.com/
*(Special discount on group registration)
Registration price minimum: $399 and Maximum is: $599
Please follow the link below for registration:
- Mental Health
- Addiction Psychiatry
- Mental Health Disorders
- Self-Harm & Suicide Prevention
- Child And Adolescent Psychiatry
- Forensic Psychiatry
- LGBT And Sexual Orientation
- Psychiatry & Mental Health Nursing
- Anxiety And Depression
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Mental Health Nursing
- A platform to promote your ideology and ensure its value Communicate and communicate with colleagues and superiors Collaboration, Career Development, Personal communication that leads to an optimistic future Getting out of Leaving your comfort zone is never simple, presentation of introspection.
- Use current evidence-based research in the Drug Discovery and related research work.
- Review updates on practical applications affecting operative procedures, drugs, and medical devices.
- Describe the most recent evidence-based clinical pathways and best practices.
- Review of patient outcomes based on peer-reviewed research study.
Benefits of attending:
Below you’ll find reasons why you should attend our conference and consider sending your employees to our conferences as well.
- Presenting a paper
- Networking for future collaborations
- Strengthening and expanding the human network
- Added Research Value
- Specialty Exhibit Areas- Companies often have tools to display that we haven’t seen yet
- Learning in a New Space
- Break Out of Your Comfort Zone
- The focus and energy of Like-Minded Individuals
- The Serendipity of the Random Workshop
- Lightning Sessions
- Market Debuts
Abstract Submission Link: https://psychiatryconference.euroscicon.com/abstract-submission
Registration Link: https://psychiatryconference.euroscicon.com/registration
Brochure Download Link: https://psychiatryconference.euroscicon.com/conference-brochure
Abstract Deadline: August 29, 2023
Registration Deadline: August 29, 2023
- Neuro Specialists Researchers
- Health care professionals
- Industrial Experts
- Mental health Nurses
- Neuroscience Scientists
- Lecturers and Students from Academia
REASONS TO ATTEND
CPD Accreditation Credits
Global Recognition of Scholars
Emerging and Cutting-Edge Technologies
Publication of Abstracts in Conference Proceedings
Deep Learning and Sharing knowledge
Exposure to the Upcoming Business Trends
Supporting Communications Between Scholars
Assessing the Research and Communication of Research Discoveries
Participation Certificate with International Signatories