Net-zero is forcing companies to reassess their carbon footprints and their operation’s effects on greenhouse gas emissions and the environment. Automotive industry is one of the main resources of GHG emission, according to European Environment Agency, road transport constitutes the highest proportion of overall transport emissions — in 2020 it emitted 77% of all EU transport GHGs (including domestic transport and international bunkers).
It is very essential for the automotive industry stakeholders to take a holistic plan to decarbonise the life cycle of a auto. For example use sustainable and recycled material, intelligent manufacturing, electrified propulsion system, transparent supply chain, automotive recycling and so on.
European Automotive Decarbonization and Sustainability Summit 2023 will gather about 120 worldwide automotive industry experts and senior executive to talk about how to lower automotive industry environmental effects, and create a low carbon and sustainable automotive industry.
Summit Date/ Location / Organizer
April 12-13/ Frankfurt, Germany / ECV International
- European Automotive Industry Go Green
- The Road to Climate Neutral
- A Holistic Approach to Decarbonisation
- Leverage AI to Build a Reliable and Transparent Green Supply Chain System
- Panel Discussion: How to Achieve the Sustainability and Net-zero Goal of Automotive Industry
- Electrified Powertrain Decrease Transportation’s Effect on Climate
- Automotive Industry Decarbonization— Strategy and Digital Technology
- Automotive Battery: A Key Enabler for Electric Vehicles Development
- Highly Efficient Fuel Cell Trucks
- The Green Transition of Automotive Supply Chain
- Green Procurement: the Starting Point for Meeting Net Zero Targets
- Green Finance Framework Supports Achieve Low Carbon Emission Target
- Automotive Industry’s Circular Economy Strategy
Environmental Policy Formulation Unit
Complete vehicle manufacturer
Solution Integration Vendor
Automotive Innovative Material Supplier
Autopilot Solutions Provider
Automotive Interior Material Supplier
Chief Executive Officer
President of Innovation R&D
Vice President and Director of Engineering
Vice President and Director of R&D
Vice President and Director of Marketing
Director of Business Development
For more details of this event, please visit the website: http://www.ecvinternational.com/EuropeanAutomotive/
Tel：+86-21-8026 0707 ext 803
With a team of 100+ professionals specialized in events planning and execution, we held 60+ high-level online & in-person international summits around the world per year. The theme of the events involved in the fields of Vehicle, Energy, Manufacturing, Apparel & Textile, Footwear Industry, Digital Marketing, Carbon Neutral, Sustainability Development, Supply Chain, Finance, Digital Talent, Steel, Cyber Security and other traditional and emerging technology industries. We have served more than half of the Fortune 2000 companies and with 6000+ executives and delegates from top-notch corporations take part in our events each year.
We have successfully organized a number of industry-influential events through in-depth industry insight, well-managed customer relationship. Our mission is to provide professional services, connect and inform stakeholders the latest industry trends and best practices, and build a high-value social platform for industry executives. Help enterprise decision-makers meet challenges, seize opportunities and achieve efficient development and create more value.