The heavy industry sectors together emit more than 10 gigatonnes (Gt) of total greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, of which the aluminium industry generates around 1.1 billion tonnes of CO2e (carbon dioxide equivalent) annually– around 2% of global anthropogenic emissions. It’s predicted to increase by 50% by 2050 under a business-as-usual scenario. Thus, reducing emissions throughout the whole life cycle of aluminium is a necessary and urgent issue.
European Green Aluminium Summit 2023 will take aluminium sustainable development as the theme, combined with the best practices of enterprises, hot topics about green aluminium trend, sustainable roadmap, carbon emissions reduction from upstream to downstream, renewable energy, inert anode, CCUS technology, closed-loop recycling, decarbon solutions, etc. will be discussed, aiming to provide new reference for aluminium related enterprises to Net Zero and develop sustainably.
Event Date/ Location / Organizer
October 18-19 / Frankfurt, Germany / ECV International
The summit will be held in-person and online.
- 2023 European Green Aluminium Trends and Challenges
- Sustainability Roadmap — European Green Aluminium Promotes European Green Transition
- Beyond Carbon Neutrality, Carbon Footprint Reduction Practice in Carbon Negative Production Era
- Address Emissions across the Upstream Value Chain to Reach Net Zero Future
- Hydrogen-rich Energy Gas Contributing to Climate-Neutral Aluminium Production amid Ongoing Energy Crisis
- Inert Anode Technology — Making Net Zero Aluminium Possible
- Closing the Loop on Aluminium Scrap to Minimise Carbon Emissions
- How do Automotive Upcycle Aluminium to Slash Carbon Emissions Net Zero
- Low-carbon Beverage Cans Reduce the Carbon Footprint of Packaging
- More than 15 keynote speeches on sharing the best cases, including on-site Q&A sessions, brought together the latest global trend cases
- Conduct direct and in-depth on-site communication with more than 150 key industry decision makers to find opportunities for further cooperation
- Combine online promotion with offline promotion to enhance brand influence
Consulting ; Aluminium alloys ; Construction industry ; Raw/Recycled aluminium processing solution ; Sorting and separation solution ; Association ; Semi-products ; Auto Component ; Primary aluminium ; Automotive industry ; Metal Exchange ; Smelting/Heat processing solution ; Decarbonization process solution ; Recycled aluminium ; Packaging industry ; Certification
European Green Aluminum Summit 2023 is looking forward to your arrival.
If you are interested in participating in the summit, you can visit our official website or email us.
Event website: http://www.ecvinternational.com/EuropeanGreenAluminum/index.html
With a team of 100+ professionals specialized in events planning and execution, we held 60+ high-level online & in-person international summits around the world per year. The theme of the events involved in the fields of Vehicle, Energy, Manufacturing, Apparel & Textile, Footwear Industry, Digital Marketing, Carbon Neutral, Sustainability Development, Supply Chain, Finance, Digital Talent, Steel, Cyber Security and other traditional and emerging technology industries. We have served more than half of the Fortune 2000 companies and with 6000+ executives and delegates from top-notch corporations take part in our events each year.
We have successfully organized a number of industry-influential events through in-depth industry insight, well-managed customer relationship. Our mission is to provide professional services, connect and inform stakeholders the latest industry trends and best practices, and build a high-value social platform for industry executives. Help enterprise decision-makers meet challenges, seize opportunities and achieve efficient development and create more value.