The society changing at a rapid pace, so as the luxury industry. The development of digital strategies, changes in consumer preferences and many other external factors is contributing to the evolution of innovation trends in the luxury industry. Unlike the day in the past, luxury industry more relies on the physical stores where aim to provide better shopping experiences for the customers. The industry now combined online shopping and physical stores together with embraced digital innovations such as web3.0, Metaverse and NTFs to satisfy customers’ different shopping habits.
This conference will focus on discussing the main digital strategies and trends of the luxury industry in recent days, bring new concepts to the forefront, challenge existing luxury marketing theories, and offer effective digital marketing strategies. In the context of how the luxury industry responds to climate change and promotes sustainable development. The summit will provide brand owners with a recipe for building their ability to achieve long-term digital transformation while maintaining luxury brand heritage in a digital world to win the global market in 2023 and beyond.
Event Date/ Location / Organizer
May 22-23, 2023 / Paris, France / ECV International
The summit will be held in-person and online.
- 20+Industry Leading Company’s Intelligence Sharing 20+ Q&A Sessions
- 100+ Delegates
- On-line and Off-line Promotion
- Gathering International Market Intelligence
- Onsite Communication with Industry Leaders and Pioneers
- International Platform for Business Opportunity Seeking
- From Surging Recovery to Advance: The Evolving Future of Luxury
- Data Transformation Strategies for Luxury Brands
- The Future of Luxury Industry, Driven by Technology Innovation
- How The Metaverse and Live Shopping Can Drive Luxury Consumer Engagement and Brand Loyalty
- Building Brands Digitally: How Brands Create Closed-loop O2O Shopping Experience for Luxury Consumers
- Attract Luxury Consumers via KOL and Content Marketing on TikTok
- How Virtual and Augmented Reality Platform Boost Luxury Retail Businesses
- NFT Digital Collection Development: How Luxury Automakers Leverage Metaverse Marketing
- Panel Discussion: Opportunities and Challenges of the Luxury Industry in Web 3.0
Beauty ; Fashion ; Jewelry ; Luxury Cars ; Fine Wines& Spirits ; Fine Art ; Gourmet Food &Fine Dining ; High Quality Design Furniture& Homeware ; Luxury Hospitality ; Yachting
The 2nd Global Luxury Digital Innovation Summit 2023 is looking forward to your arrival.
If you are interested in participating in the summit, you can visit our official website or email us.
Event website: http://www.ecvinternational.com/GlobalLuxuryDigitalInnovation/
Tel：+86-21-8026 0707 ext 803
Phone: +86 13271915990
With a team of 100+ professionals specialized in events planning and execution, we held 60+ high-level online & in-person international summits around the world per year. The theme of the events involved in the fields of Vehicle, Energy, Manufacturing, Apparel & Textile, Footwear Industry, Digital Marketing, Carbon Neutral, Sustainability Development, Supply Chain, Finance, Digital Talent, Steel, Cyber Security and other traditional and emerging technology industries. We have served more than half of the Fortune 2000 companies and with 6000+ executives and delegates from top-notch corporations take part in our events each year.
We have successfully organized a number of industry-influential events through in-depth industry insight, well-managed customer relationship. Our mission is to provide professional services, connect and inform stakeholders the latest industry trends and best practices, and build a high-value social platform for industry executives. Help enterprise decision-makers meet challenges, seize opportunities and achieve efficient development and create more value.