Steel is the most commonly used metal in the world today and is commonly used in infrastructure construction and manufacturing of machinery, automobiles, aircraft, ships, home appliances and other products around the world. However, with the establishment of net-zero emission targets for governments and industries, the steel industry has become a focus of attention in terms of reducing carbon emissions. According to the World Steel Association, the steel industry accounts for 7 to 9 percent of global carbon dioxide emissions. As one of the industries hard-to-abate carbon, the steel industry is facing the huge challenge and pressure of tight schedules and heavy tasks regarding carbon emission reduction. While the highly recyclable green properties of steel materials make it an engine of green economy, supporting and promoting the green and low-carbon transformation of multiple industries and economies.
The 2nd China Green Steel Summit 2023 will focus on energy and raw material structure innovation, low-carbon innovation of traditional blast furnace technology route, new carbon reduction technologies such as hydrogen metallurgy and CCUS, deepening digitalization of the steel industry and other hot trending topics, providing a full range of energy-saving and carbon-reduction ideas and references for relevant experts of the steel industry, so as to better realize the green and low-carbon sustainable development of their own enterprises.
Event Date/ Location / Organizer
Sep 21-22, 2023 / Shanghai, China/ ECV International
The summit will be held in-person and online.
- Challenges and Opportunities of Green Steel
- Green, Low-carbon and Intelligent Transformation of Steel Companies
- The Role and Potential of Hydrogen in the Carbon Neutral Process of Steel
- Hydrogen-enriched Carbon Cycle and Oxygen (HyCROF) Blast Furnace Technology to Achieve Low-carbon Smelting
- Technology Development and Practice Path of Pollution and Carbon Reduction
- Steel Rolling Technology Optimization Helps Steel Industry to Save Energy and Reduce Emissions
- Hydrogen Direct Iron Reduction (DRI) Steelmaking
- The Use of Recycled Steel Scrap to Reduce Carbon Footprint
- Panel Discussion: Cross-Industry Co-production and Synergistic Low-carbon to Empower Society’s Comprehensive Low-carbon Transformation
- Carbon Capture and Utilization (CCU) Technology and Its Application Routes in the Steel Industry
The 2nd China Green Steel Summit 2023 is looking forward to your arrival !
If you are interested in participating in the summit, you can visit our official website or email us.
Event website: http://www.ecvinternational.com/GreenSteel/index.html
Tel：+86-21-8026 0707 ext 813
Phone: +86 13271915990
With a team of 100+ professionals specialized in events planning and execution, we held 60+ high-level online & in-person international summits around the world per year. The theme of the events involved in the fields of Vehicle, Energy, Manufacturing, Apparel & Textile, Footwear Industry, Digital Marketing, Carbon Neutral, Sustainability Development, Supply Chain, Finance, Digital Talent, Steel, Cyber Security and other traditional and emerging technology industries. We have served more than half of the Fortune 2000 companies and with 6000+ executives and delegates from top-notch corporations take part in our events each year.
We have successfully organized a number of industry-influential events through in-depth industry insight, well-managed customer relationship. Our mission is to provide professional services, connect and inform stakeholders the latest industry trends and best practices, and build a high-value social platform for industry executives. Help enterprise decision-makers meet challenges, seize opportunities and achieve efficient development and create more value.